Periodic Inspection, Testing and Condition Report 2395
5 Day or Evening Course
This course is aimed at electricians or supervisors who require the ability to perform and certify periodic inspections and electrical condition reports to existing electrical installations.
The course aims to assist the candidates in achieving the level of theoretical knowledge and competency required enabling the certification of:
- Periodic inspections and electrical condition reports of existing electrical installations
- Initial and Existing installation inspection
- Continuity of ring final circuit conductors and CPC
- Earth fault loop impedance
- Operation of RCD’s
- Functional testing
- Continuity of protective conductors and bonding
- Insulation resistance
- Earth electrode resistance
- Prospective fault current
- Phase sequence
Attendees must hold an up to date electrical qualification and the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671, it would also be beneficial to have practical electrical experience in electrical installations.
Exams and Assessments
There will be two open-book online exams, and several practical assessments that have to be attained to gain this qualification.
BOOKING THE COURSE
WHEN BOOKING YOUR COURSE YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TOWARDS EVENTBRITE TO CONFIRM YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
The dates indicated are the start date of each course, with the daytime course starting on a Monday.
Please call 01642 715333 for more information.