INSPECTION AND TESTING
Fulcran has been at the forefront of inspection, testing and regulatory certification of electrical installations, for both fixed or portable equipment in industrial, commercial and domestic establishments. With the accreditation from our training arm we are able to deliver a range of services from the inspection, testing and certification of fixed wiring, fire alarms and emergency lighting systems, to the maintenance of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and testing of portable electrical appliances.
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 made it the legal responsibility of the employer to provide and maintain a safe working environment for every employee. This requirement is endorsed by the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 in relation to the maintaining the safety of electrical equipment.
Fulcran provide a wide range of practical inspection and testing services that will help make workplace Health and Safety a primary concept of your business, without deflecting you form your core business activity. All our inspection technicians are apprenticeship trained and certified to 17th Edition and Inspection and Testing.
Our inspection services will:
- Ensure compliance with current and changing regulations
- Provide fully documented safety checks on all types of electrical equipment
- Demonstrate due diligence
- Help formulate and improve Health and Safety policies
Inspection services Fulcran can offer are:
- Commercial and Domestic general installation inspection and testing
- Portable Appliance Testing, PAT
- Electrical distribution board inspection and testing
- Motor Control Center MCC inspection an testing
- HV and LV distribution
Fulcran is a member of STROMA who check our competencies as part of the government regulated competent person scheme.
For more information on Engineering Services please use the “Contact Us” page or give us a call.