Using our operationally experience engineers we are able to offer multi discipline engineering services to our clients, ensuring the design will be fit for purpose, meet all necessary engineering regulations and easy to operate. Wether you are looking for a small plant modification or a full tank farm design, we are able to meet your engineering design needs.
Using industry standard engineering design software and the years of operational experience of our engineers, we are able to design and deliver engineering solutions that not only ensures regulatory requirements but also operational and maintenance. We understand that the installed solution has be be operated and maintained for the life expectancy of the asset and with our operational experience we are able to design in these qualities.
Some of the Engineering Design services Fulcran can offer are:
- Feed Studies
- Mechanical modifications and ties in’s
- Process and operational design
- DCS and PLC modifications
- Field instruments, valve specification and hook-up
- Trip and Alarm Systems
- Alarm Management Reviews EEMUA 191
- Safety Instrumented Systems SIS
- HV & LV power distribution
- Electrical System design
- Lightning protection
- Lighting and small power
- Motor control centre design
- UPS and battery systems
- Fire and gas solutions
- CCTV and access control solutions
- CAD support
- Commisioning support
For more information on Engineering Services please use the “Contact Us” page or give us a call.